"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fuck Windows

So upon reformatting, Windows decides to be smart with me. It showed my 4 partitions as one partition. Now realizing this earlier enough or even experienced such bullshit. I wiped out all my files. All my files are gone. My years of accumulating images, photos, flash content, manga, movies, commercials, series, documents, music, games. ALL FUCKING GONE. My entire life of documented imagery and videos since 1998; my first computer passing on these files from generation to generation. All disappeared just like that. Can someone stab me in the head already!?

Take away my memories. There is no more visual memoirs of my past. My past is gone. There is nothing left for me to remember them by. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

0 response[s]: