"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Last One Standing

I just came back from the dentist. I have not made a visit to my regular dentist for around 3 years now. It is very bad to not visit your dentist on a regularly basis of twice a year and I highly discourage such acts. The reason why I went hiatus on my dentist was because I was in Australia and really did not see how to fit my expenses for trips to the dentist. Yes I was that tight for cash.

Thankfully I do not have any cavities in my teeth after taking x-rays just to be sure. The x-ray also showed that I still had a baby tooth among my adult teeth. Who would have thought? I guess it refuses to die. Since I am back from Australia and generating my own income, I will be making regular visits to the dentist. I do not wish to be like those old people. They are unable to enjoy food and they look horrible.

My teeth stays with me!

0 response[s]: