"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Know...

People do not believe that I can see through people. I just took a test to determine if I am good at telling if people are faking a smile. It starts off by asking your inclination towards being optimistic of pessimistic. I naturally lean towards the pessimistic side. I also indicated that I am somewhat able to discern people's behavior. It then asks to determine if 20 faces' smile are genuine or fake.


Now you may be say things like, tests like these do not prove anything. Fair enough. However it does make me feel a little better of myself.

Post your comments regarding the results you got! Take the test here.

0 response[s]: