"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Please Turn Off Your Clothes

Most of you have probably seen the signs prohibiting use of mobile phones at petrol stations. The theory is that mobile phones could create sparks which ignites the fumes which are in the air around the petrol station thus leading to an explosion. Well, I am still quite alive and I came across this video to help disagree with the mobile phone theory.





...I don't think I want to come out of the car anymore at petrol stations. Given the fact that I shock people whenever my skin touches theirs and myself when I touch metal.

0 response[s]: